Friday, July 15, 2011

Pure Ice Crackle Polish???

When I found out Pure Ice now makes Crackle Polish a I had a burst of excitement! 
I did not take this pic, I found it on google images.
I am a huge Pure Ice fan and love their colors and the interesting name they choose for their products. Gotham Polish is where I first read about the Pure Ice Crackle. She wrote that she found the polish at a Walgreens in New York City. I instantly wondered if one of the Walgreens near me would also be selling the polish. Sadly, I have not had a chance to get there, nor have I found another place that sell Pure Ice Crackle. Hopefully I will soon though. But for the mean time I was wondering if any of you have tried this polish? How does it compare to OPI and Sally Hanson? Is it worth the price? and where are some other stores you have seen the polish sold?
Once I purchase and use this polish I will definitely be posting it here.
XOXO's Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment