Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Bronze Baby" Petties

Hello Dear Readers,I want to start off by apologize for the pics. I am still trying to figure out how to take them and such. Anyways, for this Mani I used "Bronze Baby" from Petties. It was my base coat for my snake skin manicure, but I wore the solid brown for about a day or two. I will be posting the snake skin manicure and technique in another post. This polish isn't on of my favorites, (I prefer brighter colors.) But it is a nice brown/bronze color and has a great shine after it dries, even without applying a top coat.

The only thing I don't like about this polish, is depending on how many coats you apply you do not always get a smooth finished, sometimes you can still see the ridges in your nails (or at least I can in mine.) In this picture I'm only wearing one coat and no top coat. Over all this color is an older color but still good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment