Monday, July 4, 2011

Introducing Painted Tipz N' Toez

Hey Everyone, My name is Sierra and I am 15 years old. One of my favorite things to do is nails. I love the freedom you have when painting. I do a lot of free hand designs (even on my right hand.) I also recently got into trying so different techniques that are somewhat harder than I am used to doing.  I am making this blog to document my nail “Journey” so feel free to jump aboard and follow me. I will be posting everything from nail polish reviews, to random techniques I come across and more. I will try to blog once a week a least (hopefully more) but I make no promises. So before I go any further I would like to tell you some things about myself
10 things I want you to know about me.

1.       I am a junior in high school.

2.       Currently the brand “Pure Ice” is my favorite type of polish. (I use it all the time)

3.       I am a BIG people person and I love talking.

4.       Everyone asks if I want to go to cosmetology school. The answer has always been probably not. I really want to go to college to become a Speech Therapist.

5.       I am a Christian and love God with ALL my HEART.

6.       I LOVE sushi, nails, a good book, coffee, music, friends and family.

7.       I have been doing my nails since I was about 10 years old, so I have had TONS of practice.

8.       I am trying to find somewhere I can purchase and reasonable priced “Konad Stamper.”

9.       I follow about 20 different nail blogs (I just can’t get enough) each blog also has different ideas and I am always open to trying something new. So if you have any ideas fell free to tell me about them.

And Last but not lease number “10”

10.   I do my nails almost once a week, I find it very relaxing. I think I am immune to the chemical smell by now.

So now that I have told you a little bit about myself, I think I will get to blogging. Oh and one more thing, English is not my strongest subject so please bear with me. Hope you keep reading, Painted Tipz N' Toez.

XOXO's Love and Polish,
~Sierra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment