Friday, July 22, 2011

Adding to My Always Expanding Nail Polish Box.

Happy Friday!!! I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Well, my Friday was made so much better when I found these polishes. I think some people have begun thinking that I am obsessed with Polish. But, a girl can never, ever, ever have enough nail polish, lol.
Left to Right- Wet N' Wild "Sunny Side Up", Sinful Colors "Dream On",
Pure Ice Crackle "Strobe Light"  and Hard Candy "Matte-ly In Love"

While I was out, I picked up the Hard Candy "Matte-ly In Love" polish at Wal-Mart for only 4$. I was super happy. I have been seeing so many different people do matte nails and now I can't wait to try them out myself.



I FINALLY FOUND MY PURE ICE CRACKLE!! I was super happy! I saw the polish display, first thing when I walked through the doors at Walgreens. I automatically walked over and began scanning over all the colors. I found the black which is called "Strobe Light" for 3.99$. I figure the black would be a good color to start with, since I have never done crackle before. I have already started thinking of colors to put behind the black. I can't wait to use this polish.

 
Also, at Walgreens I found these two colors. I thought they looked very summer-ish and I just liked the colors. The orange is "Sunny Side Up" from Wet N' Wild. I had been looking for a creamy light orange color for about a month. When I found this one for only 0.99$ I knew I had to snatch it up.
The Purple is "Dream On" from Sinful Colors. I have never used this brand before so I am curious about how the formula will go on my nails. I guess I will be finding out soon.

I think I am soon going to need a bigger nail polish box.


Well that wraps up my nails polish findings :) Hope you all have an amazing weekend.
XOXO's Love and Nail Polish
~Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment