Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Day Manicure

My Christmas day manicure!!!!




Colors I Used:
Accent Nail- "Ruby Pumps"-China Glaze and "Pearl Black"-Kiss Nail Art
Other Nails- "First Time"-Pure Ice and "White"-LA Colors Nail Art

How I did It:
Since Christmas was just a few days away when I did this manicure I knew I wanted a festive look. So I decided to paint a cute, red and green presents. First, I started by painting all my nails, except for my ring finger, "First Time" from Pure Ice. I painted my ring finger "Ruby Pumps" from China Glaze.
Next, I painted the bow design. To do this, I painted a cross on all of my nails. Then, I added the two loops for the bow and the ribbon ends. Lastly I added jewels to the center on each bow and sealed with a top coat. It really is that easy and very quick! Plus I loved the festive look it gave my nails.
XOXO's,
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment