Saturday, December 10, 2011

SnowMan!!


 
This week, I needed a quick mani and I wanted to start my Christmas designs. So after some thinking I decided to paint a snow man.
To start this mani I painted all my nails except my index finger "Scandal" from Pure Ice. On my index finger I used "French White" from NYC. After letting the base coat dry I added a sparkle polish from Pure Ice. This just helps the polish resemble snow.

To paint the snow man's features I used "Black Lace Cream" from NYC "Orange" from LA Colors. To make the eyes and smile, I dipped my dotting tool into black paint I placed on to an index card. For the nose I painted small orange stripe to resemble a carrot stick.
This was a super quick mani and I love the festive look it gave :)

XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment