Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nail Haul and Review: December (Satisfying My Addiction One Polish at a Time)


NEW NAIL POLISH!!! I am adding three more nail polishes to my always expanding nail polish box. Last week, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and purchased "To-Teally Chic" from Finger paints, "Ruby Pumps" a mini from China Glaze and "Sugar Plum Yum" from Color Club.
I haven't had a chance to try "To-Teally Chic" yet, but it looks like it will be a great teal color. I found this polish in the sale box so I bought it for 1.99$



"Ruby Red Pump" From China Glaze, is a great red, glitter packed polish. Since it was a mini I paid around 1.50$ for the polish. I used it in a recent mani and it took about three coats to get the coverage I prefer. But over all I love this Polish!



"Sugar Plum Yum" From Color Club is probably my favorite. It is a glitter packed polish with green glitter, blue glitter and purple hexes. Plus it is a scented polish and smells amazing!  I was so happy when I found it at our Sally's. This is first time I had seen this brand at the store near me. I got this polish for around 5.00$. I can't wait to use in a full manicure!!

 

I was very pleased with the new polish I bought. I can't wait to try them all out. Hopefully I will get that posted soon. Now I just need to get more polish!!! haha
XOXO's,
Love and Nail Polish,
~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment