Friday, April 27, 2012

April Nail Hual



This month I ended up with seven new polishes!!! I think I have blogged about some of them in previews post. But I haven't had time to get my haul post wrote. However now I am finally getting around to it! You will notice that I forgot to take a separate picture for the Purple fine tip polish. It is a fine tip polish from Stripe Rite. I ended up getting it as a buy 2 get one free deal at sally's. I haven't had a chance to use the polish yet. But it is a pretty lilac color and will look for some summer manicures I have in mind.

"Sunset Sail" and "In the Lime Light (Neon)" from China Glaze:
"Sunset Sail" is a nude polish, with very little shine. The first nude polish I bought was from Pure Ice and is super shiny. So Sunset Sail is good for faces and designs using flat polishes.
"In The Lime Light (Neon)" is a bright green polish. It will be a great of some summer designs


"Portobello" from Nails Inc. This is by far one of my favorite polish, I have bought in a while. This was my first nails inc polish and I love it! "Portobello" is a bright, almost neon orange polish! I wore this polish on my toes for two to three week just because I liked it so much!! The only bad thing about this polish is that it is not very opaque. It took me about 3 coats to get the thickness I prefer. But besides that it is an amazing polish! I can't wait to try more polishes from this brand.





"Wild thing" from Pure Ice. is a VERY lime green polish. I have had this polish before. But I ran out about two months ago. So I just now got a replacement polish. This polish is pretty opaque. It only takes about two coats to get the coverage I like. It also chips very little, with one coat of top coat I can get by with wearing it for about 5 days. It also does great in nail design because it is so thick. I have used it in many designs in the past and can't wait to try some new one since I added it back to my collection.  
"Big City Dazzle" from NYC is a clear, fine glitter packed polish. The glitter is two tones of purple and blue glitter. It is a super pretty polish. However, you have to paint a polish under this one. Or add several coats of "Big City Dazzle" to get good coverage
"Park Ave" is a medium tone taupe polish. I usually don't buy many polish like this one but since I didn't have a taupe color I decided this one would make a good addition to my collection. 

That's all for this haul!
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment