Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Nail Art

So this post is a little late but happy late Easter!! I hope your Easter went great. Mine was good I went to S.C to see family. We went to my Granny's, which is what we do every year. We dyed eggs and had a great Easter dinner. But let's not forget what the real meaning of Easter is about. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has risen! What an amazing thing. I am so thankfully for my salvation and that I have a savior who loves me more than I can even imagine.


For my Easter mani I decided to paint some major nail art.

Colors I Used:                    
Thumb: "134 French White Tip" NYC and "Lemon Fizz" China Glaze, and *No Name* from Stripe Rite
Index: "Garden" Revlon
and "Green Apple" Crayola
Middle: The Base Coat was a Franken I made, then the dots were "307 No Hard Feeling" Sally Hansen, and a purple polish from California Nails
Ring: "Garden" Revlon, "134 French White Tip" NYC, "Waterfall" Revlon
& "Warm and Fozzie" OPI
Pinkie: "Love" Pure Ice and *No Name* from Stripe Rite



I'm not going in to depth about how I did this manicure, because I don't have time. However, I did use my dotting tool for the clouds on my cross nail and there will be some colors I did not list. I ended up lightening a few of my polishes with white polish, because I didn't have the shade I wanted. I guess I need to go polish shopping haha. This mani was fairly easy and I really liked the way this mani turned out.
XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment