Monday, April 2, 2012

Claire's Magnetic Nail Polish


Since I have never used magnetic nail polish, when I saw this polish at Claire's I knew I had to buy it. I wasn't quite sure if I would like this polish. But I figured it was worth a try. I bought this Silver polish for 8.00$. After reading the instructions on how to paint the polish on, I decided to do a whole manicure using this polish. It was super easy to paint on! However, I was disappointed that the magnetic stripes did not show up like I expected but it was still pretty. I'm not sure if the lack of effect had to do with my lack of experience, the length of my nails or the brand of polish I used. One of my biggest concerns with this brand of nail polish was chipping. The polishes I have bought from Claire's in the past have chipped super easy. But this polish was great and last about three day. I would have lasted longer but I took it off, so I could do another mani.
Over all this polish was great!
What do you think?
What are your favorite brands of Magnetic Nail Polish?
XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment