Monday, February 6, 2012

Striped Nails



Sorry for not posting lately, I've been super busy! School is crazy, my little sister has been in the hospital and honestly I haven't had time to blog. I have about three drafts in my post area but I just haven't finished writing them and uploading pictures haha. But I figured I write a quick post tonight. I am volunteering at a festival on Saturday and of the requirements are natural colored nails. They did not say any nail polish but did ask not to wear any bright colored nail polish. I thought about what designs I could do that wouldn't stand out to much but still not leave me nail polishless. I found a picture on pinterest with a four tone striped deign and I decided to recreate it. I started by painting my entire nail "Big Spender" which is the bottom stripe. Then I added the other polishes on top. This manicure was SUPER and I love the way it turned out!! No SUPER bright colors but still very cute.


Colors I Used:
Top stripe to Bottom- "Hot for Chocolate" from Revlon,
"Flower Girl" from SinfulColor over "Big Spender" from Pro. I also added some glitter hexs from "Set the Stage" by Sally Hanson
"Warm and Fozzy" from OPI
"Big Spender" from Pro




XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment