Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Blog Feature

Blog update!!! I am now listing colors in the label area to the right of my blog. If you are looking for nail inspiration (which is what I am usually looking for when I read blogs) you will be able to click the color of your choice and pull up all nail design I have done in that color.  So far I don't have many colors labeled but I will be adding more as I blog. Hopefully this will help you readers find certain design you would like to try. Feel free to comment on any blog post and tell me your opinions on the products and reviews I post. It makes writing even more enjoyable when I get feedback and find out who is reading my blog. Thanks for following me on my nail polish journey.
XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment