Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Red-Jelly and Glitter Sandwich


Once again I needed a quick mani because of a busy week. I needed a pick me up color so I decide to go with a deep red color. Red manicures always seem to brighten up my day. If only it wouldn’t leave my nail so tinted after I take the polish off. For this mani I used "Primary Color" from Finger Paints. Since I was doing a sandwich I only used one coat. Then I added two coats of "Party of Five Glitter" from Wet N' Wild. If you all haven't notice I'm in love with this color lol. To finish my sandwich I painted one more coat of "Primary Color". This isn’t a detail manicure like some of the ones I have done before. But it is defiantly cute, quick and easy.
YES!! Both of my middle finger nails broke... They were already chip and I had glue them back but they were just breaking worst. One almost broke completely off. So I decide it was time to cut them. I am debating on cutting the rest off. But I just don't know if I can part with all of them ha-ha. What do you do when you nails break?


XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment