Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another Nail Haul

Left to Right: "Positive Energy" from Nicole by OPI, "Venus" and "Lunar" from Almay
"Peppermint Chrome" from Boggi Chrome Crazy Nail Paint,
"Nina" from Ulta Pro, "Instigator" and "Violet Light" from Revlon,
and "Blushalicious" from Orly


This weekend I had the chance to visit my Aunt. While I was there I decide to paint my nails and She let me use some of her Polish. Since she knew I had an obsession with nail polish so She gave me some of her polishes!! I thought she was going to give me one or two bottles. But I ended up with eight!! So far I have only had the chance to use two of the polishes above and I really like them. I hope to blog about then soon, along with the rest.
XOXO's
Love and MORE Nail Polish,
Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment