Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nail Polish Shopping + Some

Left to Right: "Lemon Fizz" China Glaze, "Gold Crackle" Salon Perfect
"Chelsea" & "Starry Silver Glitter" from NYC, "Big Spender" from Pro,
"Gray's Anatomy" and "The Gold and the Beautiful" from Wet N' Wild.
Today, I went out with my grandmother to do some very enjoyable nail polish shopping!! First we too Sally's Beauty Supplies. I got two polishes one was "Lemon Fizz" from China Glaze. This polish was on sell for a 1.99 and I do not have a light yellow, so I had to cave in and buy it. I also got "Big Spender" from Pro, this polish was a soft gold color and only around 2.50 I think. I have never used this brand before, so I am excited to see if I like it or not. While I was there I picked up two highlighting caps, for my future highlights. (I hope to get black in my hair soon.) I also picked up some Miracle Nail Fix polish. Hopefully this will help when I break my nails.
   Next, we went to Walmart. I had saw some polishes there so we ran by to pick them up. However, as always I ended up getting more then I planed. I bought "Starry Silver Glitter" from NYC. This polish was 98 cents and looked like an exact dupe for a Sally Hanson polish that was also sitting on the shelf. I also bought "Chelsea" which was  NYC In a Minute color. This polish was about 1.57.  I also got "The Gold and The Beautiful" and "Gray's Anatomy" both from Wet N' Wild. "The Gold and The Beautiful" is a gold packed glitter polish and I think it will look great with some falls designs I have in mind. "Gray's Anatomy" looks like a soft duo-chrome color. This was one color I wasn't intending on getting but since I only had one duo-chrome polish I really wanted needed another one. Both of these were around 2.00$. The last color was "Crackled Gold" a crackle polish from Salon Perfect. This is a brand I have never heard about. I'm interested to see how it crackles compared to the other brand I have used.
After leaving Walmart, We went by Walgreens, and CVS. I was looking for two more polishes and the new brand 2012. Sadly I wasn't able to find any of them. But oh-well on the plus side that means I have an excuse to go nail shopping again soon.

XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
 Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment