Monday, September 19, 2011

Crackle Tips

When I did this manicure, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. But I ended up loving the way it looked.


For the blue base coat in this mani I used "Hottie" from Sinful Colors. Since the color was a sheer it took about three coats to show up good. After, the blue dried I apply my new white crackle "Flash" from Pure Ice. I was concerned the white wouldn't crackle as well since I was layering it over a glitter polish. The polish crackled a little slower than normal, but it did turn out correctly. To add a bit more sparkle I decide to add a sideways gold stripe. For the gold I used "Flower Girl" from Sinful Colors Fine Tips.  I love the way the color combination turned out in this mani. One of my friends said the colors reminded her of the Disney movie "Cinderella" so now I can’t help but call these my Cinderella nails. Over all this mani was sure cute and very easy.

XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment