Thursday, August 25, 2011

Naked Nails...

Just a quick post, before I head off to bed. I recently went to a sleepover, so I took ALL my polish off before I went. After, removing all the polish I painted on a clear coat. I can NOT stand not having a coat of so kind of polish on my nails. For some reason my nails hurt and feel funny with a coat. Am I the only one this happens too? Or does it happen to you too?  When the top coat was dry enough I decide to take so pics, So you could all see my lovely, amazing, naked nails...





Awful looking huh? I heard if you soak your nails in lime juice it takes the yellow away. I have only tried it once and that was a long time ago. I don't thing it changed them much, but like I said I only tried it once. 

XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment