Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Facets of Fuchsia" with Accent nail

I LOVE THIS POLISH!!!! I got "Facets of Fuchsia" for Christmas and I couldn't wait to do a manicure with it. So here it is!!!!!!!!!!!


Colors I used:

Accent Nail: "Dream On" from SinFul Colors, with one coat of "Shine of the Time" from Essie.
Other Nails: "Twilight" from Jordana, "Night Prowl" from Wet N' Wild, with two coats of "Facets of Fuchsia" from Revlon on top.

What ya think? I didn't want just a plain mani so I decided to add an accent nail. For my accent nail I used "Dream On" from Sinful Colors with a layer of "Shine of the Time" over top of it.
For my other fingers I used one coat of "Twilight" from Jordana (Black polish) and one coat of "Night Prowl" from Wet N' Wild. Then I painted two coats of "Facets of Fuchsia" over them. The reason I used "Twilight" is because "Facets of Fuchsia" has a very thin black base and having a thick black base already on my nail, made the glitter pop more. I used "Night Prowl" because it is a black polish with fine purple glitter and this polish just added more glitter to my nails. Once I got the polish on  my nails I fell in love with it even more!! It is probably on my list of top 10 favorite polishes. If you do not have this polish it is definitely a polish you NEED to find.


XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment