Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CHRISTmas Haul *Picture Heavy


Christmas 2011 went amazing!!!!  I was able to spent time with family and made some great memories. I help my siblings assemble all their toys and got to see my parents faces when they open their gifts! Over all my Christmas went great and I got so amazing polish that I can't wait to use. I am truly blessed.
As the holidays come to an end let us all keep in mind the real reason we celebrate CHRISTmas!!!


Hot Couture-Pure Ice Crackle.
"Hot Couture" is a bright pink crackle polish. This polish is very opaque, applies really smooth and shatters great. I paired this color with a lime green base coat and the color contrasted amazing.
  
 
 
Fuchsia Fever & Facets of Fuchsia-From Revlon. 
"Fuchsia Fever" Is a bright pink polish. This polish is lighter than the polish above, but with 2-3 coat it is a very pretty pink shade.
"Facets of Fuchsia"  I had been looking EVERYWHERE for this polish and never could find it. So when I saw this polish I think I actually squealed in excitement. "Facets of Fuchsia" is a glitter packed polish full of bright purple hexes and smaller glitter. It look amazing with a black base coats and I can't wait to try it out.


Urban-Night and Cha Cha Cha-From China Glaze.
"Urban-Night" is a DEEP purple polish. It is about 3 shades darker in person than in the picture. However, it is a very pretty purple color. The polish is super opaque and very smooth. I used two coats of polish, but you could probably get away with one.
"Cha Cha Cha" This was one of the polishes on my nail polish list! So now I can happily check that off!! "Cha Cha Cha" is a light/bight/medium green polish with a sort of metallic undertone. I'm not really sure how to explain this one. But it is super pretty and I definitely see myself using it for some of my summer time manicures.


Military Green, Stunning Stilettos & Catwalk Queen-From Finger Paints.
"Military Green" is a green/gray nail polish, it isn't my favorite color. However, it will do great for some nail art I have in mind.
"Stunning Stilettos"- Is a light gray polish! I love this shade it is not too dark or too light. I can't wait to try it as a full manicure.
"Catwalk Queen-Is a yellow/orange polish. It definitely has more yellow than orange in it and the polish is a little lighter in person. I don't think this polish would look good as a full mani, but it would look good as an accent color.



I could not find the name for this polish-From Stripe Rite
This polish is a BRIGHT orange color, the picture above doesn't show off how bright this polish actually is. The brush for this polish is great and you are able to paint a lot of different nail art designs with it. The polish applies well and I really like it.


"Yellow" Nail Art Pen-from Fing'rs-
"Yellow"- Is a mini nail art pen in bright yellow color. I have used nail art pens from other brands, but never from Fing'rs. I'm curious to see how to applies. I'll tell you when I get around to trying this pen.


"Glistening Sunshine"-from Super Nail
"Glistening Sunshine" is a fine nail glitter in a bright yellow color!! This will look amazing in some spring/summer manicures I have in mind. I bought a sliver glitter from this brand a while back, so hopefully thing glitter will be just as good!!


Over all my Christmas was fabulous! I hope yours was amazing also!!
XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment