Saturday, September 8, 2012

Green, Pink and SPARKLE Mani


This week I knew I wanted something bright, fun and quick. So I decided to do a simple green mani. But, of course I couldn't go just green so I added glitter polish to 3 of my nails. Then, I decided that still wasn't enough so I got my pink polish and dotting tool and started making lines a dots and TA-Da! This is what happened! I thought this mani was super cute and I really liked the design I painted on my middle nail. I definitely might uses this design again!




Colors I used!
Base Coat: "Neon Green"- Kleancolor
Index: "Neon Green" with "Sparkle"- Revlon
Middle and Pinky: "Neon Green" with "Flirt Alert"- Pure Ice,
Ring: "Neon Green" with "Grand Finnal"- Kleancolor,

 
 
XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment