Thursday, August 16, 2012

Neon Drag Marble!

BEHIND, BEHIND, BEHIND!!! That has been my feeling lately!! Since school started back, it seems like all I do is go and go and go!!!!! I've not made or thought of making ANY vlogs! Nor, have I been posting lately!!!! You should see how many drafts I have, that progress right? haha. I'm going to try to get better at this!!!! I have some new polishes and design I will try my best to get up soon! But until then this mani will have to hold you!

 
 

I tried the Drag Marble for maybe the second time, and I love the way it turned out!! To start, I painted my nails two coats of the base color. Then, I painted the nail a third time with the same base coat color, but before it dried I added two dots of another polish. Then, I took a toothpick and dragged the polish out to create a star-burst/splatter effect. This design was super simple and very easy! The only hard part of this design is making sure you do not place to much presser on the tooth-pick. If you do you will scrape the bottom layers of polish, leaving an awful looking scrape. However, this is very easy to fix and you will usually know when you are messing up before it looks too bad. Other than that this was super easy and fairly quick manicure. I received tons of compliments on this design and I really like the way it turned out!


XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment