Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pink N' Black

So my pink and green mani didn't last very long. After, a few days I was ready for somewhat of a change. I decided to change only my thumb and middle finger nails. To change them I painted my nails two coats of "Black Heart" from Sally Hansen. Next, I added a coat of "Mattly in Love" this gave my nails a matte finish. For the design I used my dotting tool and "Black Heart" to create a cheetah print design. This was quite a different look from my bright pink and green mani a few days ago. But I thought it was quite cute.



Colors I Used:
Thumb and Middle: "Black Heart" from Sally Hansen and "Mattly In Love" from Hard Candy
Index and Ring: "Free Fall" from Pure Ice, "Sparkle" from Revlon and "Party of Five Glitters" from Wet N' Wild
Pinky: "Love" and "Free Fall" from Pure Ice and "Black Heart" from Sally Hansen





XOXO's
Love and Nail Polish,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment