Saturday, March 24, 2012

Adventures On Pinterest! Chocolate Waffles

I'm sure most of you have heard or have discovered the amazing things on pinterest!! It has recently become my new addiction. I have decided that as I find things and recreate or make them. I will also be blogging about it. I will be labeling it Pinterest. So if you only want to view my Pinterest post, just find the button on the right hand corner and click on it.
One of my first adventures on pinterest was making Hot Chocolate Waffles. My mom and I were in the waffle mood one night. I remembered this recipe and decided to give it a whirl!!! It turned out GREAT!!!


~HOT CHOCOLATE WAFFLES~
3/4 cups white whole wheat flour
3/4 cup oat flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons sugar
2 eggs
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
pinch salt
1- 1 1/2 cups milk

I didn't have the oat flour so I substituted it for self-risen flour. I also used self risen flour for the wheat flour. Since I used self risen flour I cut out the baking soda, baking powder and salt. I ended up adding vanilla and 2 extra TBSP of sugar. These changes are not necessary and going by the recipe would probably be easier. Over all these waffles topped with condense milk, chocolate syrup, and marshmallows, are amazing!!!!!!!! Oh how I love adventures on Pinterest!! :)
XOXO's
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment